ROMANTIC SAYINGS

Love is my religion - I could die for it.(John Keats)
Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love.(Marc Chagall)
Romance has been elegantly defined as the offspring of fiction and love.(Benjamin Disraeli)

 

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn't put there to stay
Love isn't love
'Til you give it away.(Oscar Hammerstein)

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite.(William Shakespeare)
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.(Emily Dickinson)

 

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.(Justine Milton)
Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.(Rita Rudner)
I never thought that love could feel like this
Then you changed my world with just one kiss.(N Sync)
Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.(Christopher Paul Rubero)

The most eloquent silence is that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.(Anonymous)

I had never spoken to her, except for a few casual words. And yet her name was like a summons to all my foolish blood.(James Joyce)

The sum which two married people owe to one another defies calculation. It is an infinite debt, which can only be discharged through all eternity.(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe) 
Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.(William Shakespeare)

 

In a great romance, each person plays a part the other really likes.(Elizabeth Ashley)
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.(George Jean Nathan)

No three words have greater power than 'I Love You'.(Anonymous)



Related

Quotes about love 7745952173412682827

Enregistrer un commentaire

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item