QUOTES ABOUT LOVE

Beautiful quotes about love


Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
(Samuel Lover)

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you (Anonymous)






I beseech you now with all my heart definitely to let me know your whole mind as to the love between us...( King Henry VIII)


 My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.
(Frederick Saunders)

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
(Herman Hesse)


I but know that I love thee, whatever thou art.
(Thomas Moore)

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
(Rosemonde Gerard)

Come, let us make love deathless.
(Herbert Trench)



For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend... for filling my life with joy and loving me without end... I do.(Anonymous)


If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.(Anonymous)

So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.(Robert Browning)


I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.(Anonymous)









Related

Quotes about love 4841209013391748949

Enregistrer un commentaire

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item